Isnin, 19 Januari 2015

Guided cover letter

Date =
·        19 january 2015

Receiver’s Address =
·         Lot 2-3 & 2-4,incubator 3 ,
 Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil,57000 Kuala Lumpur

Salution =
·        Dear Sir/Madam

Subject line =
·        Application for the Post of programmer

Opening =
·        I am writing in response to the position of Programmer at jobstreet.com. I had a great experience with multiple computer languages ​​, including Perl , C # , C ++ and Java . In addition, I have skills in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .In addition, I have the skills I've learned at max moss in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .

Content =
·        In addition, I have the skills I've learned at max moss in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .
·        I work in an agile software development environment , working with other departments to ensure high quality products that meet customer needs has always produced . I have the technical capability and excellent analysis and coding strength as a programmer I mean I can implement properly parts of the code needed with some errors . I have verbal and written communication skills and strong writing strong technical manual for applications developed

Closing =
·        I Will Be Great To build Open NetraNetrics programmer position . I am extremely detail oriented and can describe how Jogja code is translated into the application . Ability Jogja To Provide priorities and manage time effectively enables Jogja Jogja To compensate Some Project At The Same Time .
·        I fully expect that the Review resume and qualifications Jogja Closed, You Will Contact Me for a job interview programmer . I had included two prayer - e - mail and mobile number Jogja Jogja . I can be contacted through either method .


Complimentary Closure =
·        Your faithfully

Singnature Block =

·        MUHAMMAD ZAID BIN ZULKIFLI