Khamis, 15 Januari 2015

Application for the Post of programmer

No.33 Rumah PKNS,
Jalan Klang,
45000 Kuala Selangor
Selangor Darul Ehsan

16 january 2015

Dear manager
KE SDN BHD
Lot 2-3 & 2-4,incubator 3 ,
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil,57000 Kuala Lumpur

                   Dear Sir\Madam,                
Application for the Post of programmer
               I am writing in response to the position of Programmer in jobstreet.com advertised on Monster.com . I had a great experience with multiple computer languages ​​, including Perl , C # , C ++ and Java . In addition, I have a Bachelor's degree in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .
               In addition, I have the skills I've learned at max moss in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .
               I work in an agile software development environment , working with other departments to ensure high quality products that meet customer needs has always produced . I have the technical capability and excellent analysis and coding strength as a programmer I mean I can implement properly parts of the code needed with some errors . I have verbal and written communication skills and strong writing strong technical manual for applications developed
            I am writing in response to the position of Programmer 's in NetraNetrics advertised on Monster.com . I had a great experience with multiple computer languages ​​, including Perl , C # , C ++ and Java . In addition, I have a Bachelor's degree in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .I work in an agile software development environment , working with other departments to ensure high quality products that meet customer needs has always produced . I have the technical capability and excellent analysis and coding strength as a programmer I mean I can implement properly parts of the code needed with some errors . I have verbal and written communication skills and strong writing strong technical manual for the applications developed .I would be a great choice for open NetraNetrics programmer position . I am very detail oriented and can describe how the code is translated into the application. My ability to prioritize and effectively manage my time allows me to balance several projects at the same time .
I fully expect that in a review of my enclosed resume and qualifications , you will contact me for a programmer job interview . I have included both my email and my cell number . I can be contacted through either method .


          Your fithfully


           ZAID
      ________________

    MUHAMMAD ZAID 
        BIN ZULKIFLI