Ahad, 15 Februari 2015

week 6



No.33 Rumah PKNS,Jalan Klang,
45000 Kuala Selangor,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

19 January 2015

Human Resource Manager
Lot 2-3 & 2-4,incubator 3 ,
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil,57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir/Madam,

JOB APPLICATION FOR PROGRAMMER

 I am writing to apply for the post of a Programmer was advertised on the  at jobstreet.com.when I am trying to search a job.'I have gone through nearly one and a half year training in Computer Engineering (Networking) at Institut Kemahiran MARA Lumut

I had a great experience with multiple computer languages ​​, including Perl , C # , C ++ and Java . In addition, I have skills in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .I have the skills I've learned at max moss in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programme. In addition, I have the skills I've learned at max moss in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer .

I have verbal and written communication skills and strong writing strong technical manual for applications developed.I hope you will concidere my qualification and credentials..Here is my resume that I attach it. I hope you will concidere it and I will contact you next week to follow up my application and possibility of a personal interview.

Yours Faithfully,



_____________________

MUHAMMAD ZAID BIN ZULKIFLI

Tiada ulasan: